This Application is for the Donation payment to http://shreeguruindia.org/
Donation paid will not be refunded. However, if there is any excess payment for any reason whatsoever, the done may file his/her claim us
1. http://shreeguruindia.org/ is committed to protect your privacy and works towards offering you a useful, safe online experience.
2. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given http://shreeguruindia.org/ to any other institution for any reason whatsoever,without your consent.
3. http://shreeguruindia.org/ reserves the right, in its discretion, to change or modify all or any part of this Agreement at any time, effective immediately upon notice published on the site.
4. Your continued use of the website constitutes your binding acceptance of these terms and conditions, including any changes or modifications made by http://shreeguruindia.org/ as permitted above.
5. http://shreeguruindia.org/ treats your personal information or your use of the service as private and confidential and does not check, edit or reveal it to any third parties except where it believes in good faith.
6. Such action is necessary to comply with the applicable legal and regulatory processes or to protect and defend the rights of other users or to enforce the terms of service which are binding on all the users of the site.
7. Except where specifically agreed upon or necessary for operational or regulatory reasons http://shreeguruindia.org/ will not send you any unsolicited information via e-mail.
8. The user can nevertheless unsubscribe from receipt of such e-mails by following instructions therein.
9. http://shreeguruindia.org/ may collect unnamed statistics, which do not personally identify you and reserves the right to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site.
10. Reproduction of any information or material provided on this website, with or without any modification, is prohibited unless, with prior permission of http://shreeguruindia.org/, and shall amount to violation of copyright and would be deemed an illegal act.